Why We Need Your Talents
The Main Banker I is responsible for delivering exceptional guest service while performing all casino cage transactions. Cash control and disbursement for the cage/bank/vault. Assisting in the daily shift functions of the cage to ensure that guests have an enjoyable gaming experience.
Where You'll Make an Impact
- Responsible for servicing all cashiers and team member exchanges throughout the shift.
- Keeping cash drawer balanced and impressed.
- Completing Currency Transaction Reports, W2G tax forms and multiple transactions logs.
- Accurate record keeping in all aspects of duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for answering customer questions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Verifying and documenting personal ID information for checks, cash advances, and slot marker transactions.
- Making exchanges with Main bank, Marker bank, and Chip bank.
- Responsible for cashing out customers, giving correct change.
- Become familiar with the casino credit application process.
- Cleaning/washing of chips.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills You'll Need to Succeed
- Ability to read, speak clearly, and listen.
- Ability to read, write and understand basic instructions.
- Ability to complete forms.
- Complete, perform and understand basic mathematical functions.
- Must be able to distinguish between colors
- Knowledge of company policy and procedures, IRS Bank Secrecy Act and internal controls.
- Knowledge in all service areas, front window, marker bank, Chip Bank and main vault. Good communication skills.
- Ability to perform assigned job duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
A Few Must Haves
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One (1) year cashier or banking experience preferred.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Generous retirement savings options are available.
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Service and Attendance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
- Must be able to work various hours, as needed, including weekends, nights, overnights, and holidays.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace in stressful situations.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift.
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and squat.
- Must be able to understand and speak English.
- Must be able to work in a location with loud noise and visual distractions.
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
*It is a condition of employment that all new hires who receive job offers after Dec 4, 2021 be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. (A booster shot is not required.). A copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, or medical certification from your physician, will be required on your first day of employment. Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs.