Why We Need Your Talents
We have a great opportunity to join our banquet team as a Banquet Houseperson. The Housepersson is responsible for the set-up and breakdown of all banquet functions and meeting rooms.
Where You'll Make an Impact
- Responsible for the set-up of all banquet meeting rooms and banquet food and beverage functions.
- This includes but is not limited to: buffets, plated table sets, audio visual equipment, dance floor, staging, pipe and drape, tables, chairs, linen and anything else described on the BEO, by the client, or as instructed by your manager.
- This position is also responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of all banquet facilities and banquet meeting space with assistance from banquet staff and other departments as needed.
- Transporting of dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned, separate napkins from tablecloths, and restock linen shelves with clean linens routinely inventory and care for banquet supplies such as linens, chairs, china, glassware, flatware and decorations.
Skills You'll Need to Succeed
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 100 pounds. Standing up and moving about the kitchen and dining room in a safe and efficient manner. Handling equipment, objects, products and utensils.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid license as required by the State Gaming Agency for the position.
A Few Must Haves
- Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Experience: Two – three years of banquet houseperson experience is preferred .
- License: Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board for the position and an Alcohol Beverage Card required.
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Generous retirement savings options are available.
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Service and Attendance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 3000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
*It is a condition of employment that all new hires who receive job offers after Dec 4, 2021 be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. (A booster shot is not required.). A copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, or medical certification from your physician, will be required on your first day of employment. Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs.